Soothes redness and flushes
Redness-prone sensitive skin, subject to heated sensations.
Triple protection to moisturize and limit the appearance of daily redness and heated sensations :
- Vitamin CG to strengthen fragile blood vessel walls.
- Vitamin B3 to fortify skin against external irritating factors and climatic variations.
- Filtering system with Mexoryl XL to protect the skin against UV rays, major aggravating factors in skin redness.
- Moisturizing effect significantly increased by + 22%, even 8 hours after the application.
- Diminution of skin dryness -32,5% after 1 month's use.
- Diminution of redness intensity -29% after 2 month's use.
Texture & application
For optimal efficacy, use before ROSALIAC AR the intensive concentrate.
Ingredients | Fil code : B32140/1
- AQUA / WATER
- DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE
- SUCROSE TRISTEARATE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- SODIUM CITRATE
- METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE
- POLYSORBATE 61
- PEG-12 DIMETHICONE
- SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- CITRIC ACID
- XANTHAN GUM
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- CI 19140 / YELLOW 5
- CI 42090 / BLUE 1
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.