All the virtues of La Roche-Posay thermal spring water in a moisturizer.
40ml tube with outer package
Hydration of dry to very dry sensitive skin.
The essential hydrating skincare that infuses sensitive skin with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, day after day, for an hydrated, soothed and soft finish.
Enriched with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, known for its soothing and antioxidant properties.
An enveloping, unctuous texture leaves skin feeling instantly soothed, soft and supple.
Tested under dermatological control. No parabens.
Texture & application
Excellent make-up base.
Ingredients | Fil code : B48870/1
- AQUA / WATER
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL
- BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE
- SYNTHETIC WAX
- PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL
- CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL / CORIANDER FRUIT OIL
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- BEHENYL ALCOHOL
- ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE
- CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX
- HEXYLDECYL LAURATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE
- RIBES NIGRUM OIL / BLACK CURRANT SEED OIL
- ECHIUM LYCOPSIS / ECHIUM LYCOPSIS FRUIT OIL
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- DISODIUM ETHYLENE DICOCAMIDE PEG-15 DISULFATE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- XANTHAN GUM
- POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.