This repairing barrier cream soothes, protects and restores the skin barrier for over-worked hands, damaged by aggressions at home or at work, thanks to its formula associating Niacinamid 4% and Glycerin 30%, in an ultra-cosmetic texture letting working back immediatly after application.
Damages, over-worked hands.
Home and professional-use.
Tolerance tested on sensitive and atopy-prone skin.
Apply as often as necessary. All activities can be immediatly resumed.
A new generation of barrier-texture:
- Soothes and repairs the skin's protective barrier [Niacenamide 4%]
- Protects skin and provides an invisible wash and friction resistant barrier [Glycerin 30%]
- Quick-absorbing texture, invisible, non oily and non-sticky finish.
Tested on the most demanding hands…
Because their hands are their work tools, who better than professionals could assess the efficacy of CICAPLAST Mains?
After the 1st application:
- 96% felt their skin was immediately softer
- 90% found their skin less dry
- 92% reported that the visible signs of irritation had disappeared
- 85% felt their skin had regenerated.
Protocol: Cosmetoclinical study on 53 subjects, working in 23 different professional activities. 4 weeks protocol.
Texture & application
Ingredients | Fil code : B159026/1
- AQUA / WATER
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL
- CETEARYL ALCOHOL
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE SE
- SODIUM POLYACRYLATE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.