This repairing barrier balm soothes, protects and rebuilds the epidermis on chapped, cracked and irritated lips and zones, thanks to its formula concentrated up to 5% of soothing and repairing Panthénol, and enriched with MP-Lipids, pro-hydration active ingredient, in a breakthrough highly filmogenic formula, ultra-comfortable and protective.
Lips and chapped, cracked, irritated zones.
Children and adults.
Apply as often as necessary.
A new generation of barrier-texture:
Its barrier texture isolates against aggressions, repairs and soothes immediately.
INNOVATION MP-lipids: Helps to repair skin’s protective barrier in its different dimensions, associated to [Panthenol 5%] for an immediate relief.
Tested on the most vulnerable lips…
Tested on the lips of patients taking isotretinoin, an anti-acne treatment known to cause skin dryness, CICAPLAST Lèvres proved to be effective for:
- limiting dehydration in the short term
- contributing to the cutaneous barrier reconstruction in deep
- immediately favoring soothing sensations
- lastingly improving cutaneous comfort
Protocol: Use test under dermatological control, on 32 subjects under isotretinoine treatment. 4 weeks use.
Texture & application
Ingredients | Fil code : B163009/2
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- PPG-5 PENTAERYTHRITYL ETHER
- PEG-5 PENTAERYTHRITYL ETHER
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- CERA ALBA / BEESWAX
- HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL
- ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE
- SILICA SILYLATE
- GLYCINE SOJA / SOYBEAN STEROLS
- AQUA / WATER
- SODIUM SACCHARIN
- MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID
- PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.