- Irritated dry skin
- Children & adults
- Alcohol-free, Fragrance-free
Soothes, protects and repairs fragilized skin post-stitches, post-cosmetic peeling and post-laser. Pro-recovery skincare.
Post-stitches, post-cosmetic peeling, post-laser
- Fragilized skin. Epidermal changes: skin irritations, dry patches, after dermatological procedures.
- Can be applied on lips. Do not apply directly on wounded skin. Avoid the eye contoured area.
- Suitable for children and adults.
CICAPLAST GEL B5 accelerates reconstruction of the skin barrier thanks to a formula that combines:
- [5% Panthenol] + [La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water] for immediate soothing
- [Madecassoside] + [Copper - Zinc – Manganese] + [Hyaluronic Acid] aids epidermal recovery
- [Silicone gel texture enriched in Glycerin] pro-massage invisible gel
- Optimised repair: the skin's barrier function is restored more quickly.
- Tested under dermatological control on skin post-stitches, post-cosmetic peeling, post-laser.
Texture & application
- Apply daily by massaging.
- On a recent scar (after cicatrization or stitches removal), follow a massage routine to improve the aspect of the latter.
- Irritated skin, dry patches: twice a day.
- After dermatological procedures : follow your dermatologist's recommendations.
- Pleasant texture: invisible band aid, pro-massage gel, non sticky and easy spreading.
- Do not apply directly on wounded skin. Avoid the eye contour area.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Cicaplast routine
The right gestures for your skin.
My scar, my story
Behind every scar
hides a story.
Share yours and learn more about wound healing from our experts.
Panthenol, also known as Vitamin B5, is an active ingredient renowned for its soothing and repairing benefits on skin.
A highly remarkable extract of the repairing herb Centella Asiatica, Madecassoside is a soothing agent that helps skin renewal.
Decrease bacterial adhesion.
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.