- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(11)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(21)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(13)
- Repair damaged skin(7)
- Correct signs of aging(12)
- Even out skin tone(4)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(15)
- Protect skin from the sun(34)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(21)
- Take care of the hair(6)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(7)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(6)
- All ranges (198)
- Anthelios (63)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (5)
- Cold Cream Naturel (2)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (12)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (1)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (9)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Pigmentclar (3)
- Redermic (5)
- Respectissime (11)
- Rosaliac (4)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (24)
- Toleriane (9)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
At the origin of all types of redness: a problem with the skin’s blood vessels.
UV rays, pollution, climate, food and stress all cause deterioration to the skin’s microcirculation.
This repeated deterioration weakens the vessel walls.
The skin reacts by becoming inflamed.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
"I have definitively adopted a special nail polish!"
Learn how Nadia, age 27, began using nail polish for fragile nails, and reconnected with colour.
Dry and rough skin is caused by a lack of moisture and abnormal desquamation
3 questions to an expert
Laser treatment gives excellent results for rosacea.
Interview with a dermatologist on how to prevent and treat rosacea.