- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(16)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(24)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(17)
- Repair damaged skin(8)
- Correct signs of aging(14)
- Even out skin tone(5)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(20)
- Protect skin from the sun(38)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(20)
- Take care of the hair(7)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(6)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(5)
- All ranges (229)
- Anthelios (68)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (2)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (15)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (1)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (15)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (11)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (7)
- Respectissime (9)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (24)
- Toleriane (12)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
* The serum's anti-dark spot efficacy is maintained for up to 3 weeks after treatment cessation (12-week treatment) - Cosmeto-clinical study on 30 subjects.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
“Comfortable skin makes daily life much more comfortable!”
When she was young, Alexandra had dry skin. She still does. Luckily, moisturising creams effectively restore comfort to her skin!
Making prevention a priority: the La Roche-Posay commitment
Since they present signs which are visible to the naked eye, skin cancers are relatively easy to detect.
3 questions to an expert
Hair loss: products that have been proven effective.
Interview with a dermatologist, who speaks about the different hair loss treatments.