- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(15)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(24)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(17)
- Repair damaged skin(8)
- Correct signs of aging(14)
- Even out skin tone(5)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(20)
- Protect skin from the sun(38)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(20)
- Take care of the hair(7)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(6)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(5)
- All ranges (176)
- Anthelios (37)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (1)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (15)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (2)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (13)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (14)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (8)
- Respectissime (9)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (1)
- Toleriane (11)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
With SILICIUM, La Roche-Posay Laboratories offer nail polishes that are real treatments which:
- Respect the sensitivity of fragile nails thanks to their high-tolerance and hypoallergenic formula
- Help protect, repair and strengthen nails day after day thanks to fortifying active agents, namely silica.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
"Corrective make-up helped me feel better in my own skin"
Discover how Céline succeeded in getting over her complex thanks to corrective make-up.
Extinguish the fire of redness!
Nothing instantly heightens a woman’s radiance like a hint of blush, be it natural or of the cosmetic variety. But when blushing shifts towards flushing or persistent redness, it can make her look overwhelmed, stressed or simply embarrassed.
For women with sensitive skin, their public face no longer matches their inner composure. Their skin reddens in response to countless internal and external stressors. It’s no wonder redness is the top concern among women with sensitive skin.
What’s more, redness tends to worsen with age. Under the effects of sun and other aggravating factors, it progressively detracts from the complexion’s uniformity and beauty. To regain control, it is essential to understand the inner workings of sensitive skin’s redness and embrace the most expert daily care.
3 questions to an expert
Emollient creams help
decrease the frequency
Interview with a dermatologist who speaks about treating atopic dermatitis in children.