- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(15)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(24)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(17)
- Repair damaged skin(8)
- Correct signs of aging(14)
- Even out skin tone(5)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(18)
- Protect skin from the sun(38)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(20)
- Take care of the hair(8)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(6)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(5)
- All ranges (175)
- Anthelios (37)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (1)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (15)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (2)
- Kerium (9)
- Lipikar (11)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (14)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (8)
- Respectissime (9)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (1)
- Toleriane (11)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
With SILICIUM, La Roche-Posay Laboratories offer nail polishes that are real treatments which:
- Respect the sensitivity of fragile nails thanks to their high-tolerance and hypoallergenic formula
- Help protect, repair and strengthen nails day after day thanks to fortifying active agents, namely silica.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
I tested a hair loss solution... and it worked!
Pierre was losing a lot of hair. So he began using an anti-hair loss treatment, which finally worked.
an allergic skin condition
that affects extremely dry skin.
Atopic eczema or atopic dermatitis is a common skin disorder, which often appears at around the age of three months, but can also develop at an earlier age. To reduce the number of outbreaks, avoid contact with allergens and regularly apply emollient creams.
3 questions to an expert
I only recommend High and Very High protection
UV rays are responsible for skin ageing. Everybody needs sun protection. Protection can be obtained through clothing, a hat, anti-UV sunglasses and sun protection products on uncovered skin, as indicated by dermatologists.