- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(14)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(23)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(14)
- Repair damaged skin(7)
- Correct signs of aging(12)
- Even out skin tone(4)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(15)
- Protect skin from the sun(34)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(21)
- Take care of the hair(6)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(7)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(6)
- All ranges (176)
- Anthelios (34)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (1)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (14)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (2)
- Kerium (9)
- Lipikar (12)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (14)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (8)
- Respectissime (12)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (1)
- Toleriane (12)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
With SILICIUM, La Roche-Posay Laboratories offer nail polishes that are real treatments which:
- Respect the sensitivity of fragile nails thanks to their high-tolerance and hypoallergenic formula
- Help protect, repair and strengthen nails day after day thanks to fortifying active agents, namely silica.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
“Comfortable skin makes daily life much more comfortable!”
When she was young, Alexandra had dry skin. She still does. Luckily, moisturising creams effectively restore comfort to her skin!
What causes scalp sensitivity?
A sensitive scalp feels itchy and irritated. An overview of the causes behind scalp sensitivity and the good daily hair care routine to adopt for effectively treating this disorder.
3 questions to an expert
I always emphasize the need for regular monitoring of adolescent acne.
Interview with a dermatologist on how to treat acne when it occurs during adolescence.