- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(16)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(24)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(17)
- Repair damaged skin(8)
- Correct signs of aging(14)
- Even out skin tone(5)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(20)
- Protect skin from the sun(38)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(20)
- Take care of the hair(7)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(6)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(5)
- All ranges (229)
- Anthelios (68)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (2)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (15)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (1)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (15)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (11)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (7)
- Respectissime (9)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (24)
- Toleriane (12)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
With SILICIUM, La Roche-Posay Laboratories offer nail polishes that are real treatments which:
- Respect the sensitivity of fragile nails thanks to their high-tolerance and hypoallergenic formula
- Help protect, repair and strengthen nails day after day thanks to fortifying active agents, namely silica.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
I tested a hair loss solution... and it worked!
Pierre was losing a lot of hair. So he began using an anti-hair loss treatment, which finally worked.
Intolerant skin a complex reality
Intolerant skin suffers from redness, prickling and irritation. To improve its everyday comfort, opt for hypoallergenic formulas.
3 questions to an expert
Micellar water: the perfect balance between efficacy and tolerance
The sensitive skin epidemic is upon us. Over 60% of people now suffer from prickling, itching and stinging on a regular basis. And urban life only exacerbates the issue: every day, pollution and city residues adhere to skin and induce micro-inflammation, accentuating its sensitivity.