- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(11)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(20)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(13)
- Repair damaged skin(7)
- Correct signs of aging(12)
- Even out skin tone(4)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(15)
- Protect skin from the sun(34)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(21)
- Take care of the hair(6)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- All ranges (174)
- Anthelios (34)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (1)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (14)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (2)
- Kerium (9)
- Lipikar (12)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (13)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (8)
- Respectissime (12)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (1)
- Toleriane (11)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
With SILICIUM, La Roche-Posay Laboratories offer nail polishes that are real treatments which:
- Respect the sensitivity of fragile nails thanks to their high-tolerance and hypoallergenic formula
- Help protect, repair and strengthen nails day after day thanks to fortifying active agents, namely silica.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
I did not make the same mistakes during my second pregnancy
During her first pregnancy, Marie developed a pregnancy mask on her face... But not the second time. She explains why.
Skin allergies: a growing problem, but one that can be soothed
A true epidemic, allergies have continued to increase develop in all countries over ...
3 questions to an expert
discomfort that shows"
Sensitive skin is often synonymous with an uneven complexion. The reason is a strong tendency to redness.