- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(11)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(16)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(13)
- Repair damaged skin(7)
- Correct signs of aging(12)
- Even out skin tone(4)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(15)
- Protect skin from the sun(34)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(21)
- Take care of the hair(6)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(7)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(6)
- All ranges (175)
- Anthelios (34)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (1)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (14)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (2)
- Kerium (9)
- Lipikar (12)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (13)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (8)
- Respectissime (12)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (1)
- Toleriane (12)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
With SILICIUM, La Roche-Posay Laboratories offer nail polishes that are real treatments which:
- Respect the sensitivity of fragile nails thanks to their high-tolerance and hypoallergenic formula
- Help protect, repair and strengthen nails day after day thanks to fortifying active agents, namely silica.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
“My routine for my skin which doesn’t tolerate anything”
Some time ago, Laura’s sensitive skin became particularly intolerant. But at last she has found the solution to take care of it.
Keeping sensitive skin in its safety zone
With so many textures, fragrances and finishes on offer, the sensorial experience of skincare can be a moment of pure indulgence. But for women who have sensitive skin, with its fragile barrier and reactive nerve endings, the cosmetics aisle can feel like a minefield!
Countless brands lay claim to ‘no nasties’ formulations, yet products can fail to live up to expectations, triggering sensitive skin to react with prickling, stinging and redness.
Vulnerable to external aggressors, sensitive skin lives by the mantra “less is more” and truly requires the most expert care. Read on for a practical guide on how to navigate through the choices and find the right products to help your sensitive skin stay in its safety zone.
3 questions to an expert
Dry skin: daily moisturisation should be increased
Interview with a dermatologist on how to treat facial dryness.