- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(16)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(24)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(17)
- Repair damaged skin(8)
- Correct signs of aging(14)
- Even out skin tone(5)
- Makeup sensitive skin(20)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(20)
- Protect skin from the sun(38)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(20)
- Take care of the hair(7)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(6)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(5)
- All ranges (177)
- Anthelios (37)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (1)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (16)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (2)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (13)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (14)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (8)
- Respectissime (8)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (1)
- Toleriane (12)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
Adapted textures : for every indication, every skin type, and every type of exposure. For effectively protected skin all year round.
*Subject to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun-allergy.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
“I take care of my sensitive skin. It deserves it!"
Julie has always had sensitive skin. To soothe her skin and reduce its sensitivity she decided to consult a dermatologist.
Dry and rough skin is caused by a lack of moisture and abnormal desquamation
3 questions to an expert
I prescribe soothing or healing creams
Interview with a dermatologist about skin irritations and how to treat and prevent them.