- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(15)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(24)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(17)
- Repair damaged skin(8)
- Correct signs of aging(14)
- Even out skin tone(5)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(20)
- Protect skin from the sun(38)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(20)
- Take care of the hair(7)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(6)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(5)
- All ranges (228)
- Anthelios (68)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (2)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (15)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (1)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (15)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (11)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (7)
- Respectissime (9)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (24)
- Toleriane (11)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
Adapted textures : for every indication, every skin type, and every type of exposure. For effectively protected skin all year round.
*Subject to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun-allergy.
Thermal spring water (1 product)
The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.
Recommended for youSee all articles
I did not make the same mistakes during my second pregnancy
During her first pregnancy, Marie developed a pregnancy mask on her face... But not the second time. She explains why.
Thin skin is particularly vulnerable to redness. To prevent this problem from taking hold over time, it should be diagnosed as early as possible.
3 questions to an expert
Eye make-up: a minimal risk of irritation and allergies
Interview with a dermatologist who discusses the use of make-up on sensitive areas around the eyes.