- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(11)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(20)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(13)
- Repair damaged skin(7)
- Correct signs of aging(12)
- Even out skin tone(4)
- Makeup sensitive skin(21)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(15)
- Protect skin from the sun(34)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(21)
- Take care of the hair(6)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- All ranges (197)
- Anthelios (63)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (5)
- Cold Cream Naturel (2)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (12)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (1)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (9)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Pigmentclar (3)
- Redermic (5)
- Respectissime (11)
- Rosaliac (4)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (24)
- Toleriane (8)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
At the origin of all types of redness: a problem with the skin’s blood vessels.
UV rays, pollution, climate, food and stress all cause deterioration to the skin’s microcirculation.
This repeated deterioration weakens the vessel walls.
The skin reacts by becoming inflamed.
Recommended for youSee all articles
my skin stays supple and is smoother
Discover the make-up secrets that Céline, a luxury boutique manager, uses to get a luminous complexion.
4 habits for soothing ultra-sensitive or allergy-prone skin
"My skin will no longer tolerate anything".
3 questions to an expert
An anti-dandruff treatment must be adapted to the specific type of dandruff
Interview with a dermatologist, who speaks about treating dandruff.