- Cleanse sensitive facial skin(16)
- Hydrate/nourish sensitive facial skin(24)
- Purify oily skin with imperfections(17)
- Repair damaged skin(8)
- Correct signs of aging(14)
- Even out skin tone(5)
- Makeup sensitive skin(20)
- Hydrate /nourish sensitive body skin(20)
- Protect skin from the sun(38)
- Take care of children's sensitive skin(20)
- Take care of the hair(7)
- Take care of babies' sensitive skin(1)
- Slightly to hyper sensitive skin(6)
- Redness skin(5)
- Allergic skin(5)
- All ranges (229)
- Anthelios (68)
- Ceralip (1)
- Cicaplast (6)
- Cold Cream Naturel (2)
- Daily care (1)
- Derm AOX (2)
- Effaclar (16)
- Hydranorme (1)
- Hydraphase (7)
- Hydreane (5)
- Iso-Urea (1)
- Kerium (8)
- Lipikar (15)
- Novalip (1)
- Nutritic Intense (3)
- Physiological cleansers (11)
- Pigmentclar (4)
- Redermic (7)
- Respectissime (8)
- Rosaliac (5)
- Sedagel (1)
- Serozinc (1)
- Silicium (1)
- Substiane (5)
- Thermal spring water (24)
- Toleriane (12)
- Toleriane Teint (9)
- XY Homme (4)
At the origin of all types of redness: a problem with the skin’s blood vessels.
UV rays, pollution, climate, food and stress all cause deterioration to the skin’s microcirculation.
This repeated deterioration weakens the vessel walls.
The skin reacts by becoming inflamed.
Recommended for youSee all articles
"I’ve managed to attenuate the patches!"
A year ago, Pierre was suffering from severe sebaceous scaly patches. But by using a specialised treatment, he managed to address the problem.
Intolerant skin a complex reality
Intolerant skin suffers from redness, prickling and irritation. To improve its everyday comfort, opt for hypoallergenic formulas.
3 questions to an expert
With sensitive skin, make-up must be corrective and easy to apply
Interview with a dermatologist who discusses the precautions to take when applying make-up to sensitive skin.