Gently cleanses the skin and provides essential lipids to dry skin to help maintain the skin’s natural protective layer. Help restore the cutaneous barrier and thereby soothe the sensation of tightness. Allows skin to regain suppleness and a high comfort feel.
150g bar with outer packaging
Sensitive, dry and uncomfortable skin. Children and adults.
LIPIKAR Surgras lipid-enriched cleansing bar gently cleanses the skin and provides essential lipids to dry skin to help maintain the skin's natural protective layer.
- Niacinamide to help restore the cutaneous barrier and thereby soothe the sensation of tightness.
- Shea Butter for intense lipid replenishment, allowing skin to regain suppleness and a high comfort feel.
- Leaves the skin clean: 98%
- Comfortable skin: 96%
- Moisturized skin: 92%
- Does not dry the skin: 91%
- Does not burn - does not irritate the skin: 97%
- Excellent cosmetic properties: pleasant texture: 97%
- Easy to rinse: 96%
Texture & application
Ingredients | Fil code : C34430/1
- SODIUM PALMATE
- SODIUM PALM KERNELATE
- AQUA / WATER
- SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS
- PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- ETIDRONIC ACID
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
- PALM KERNEL ACID
- PALMITIC ACID
- PENTASODIUM PENTETATE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
- TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.