Benefit from sensory and invisible textures
Shine, greasy texture, sticky, white streaks...you don't have to put up with these inconveniences of sun protection any longer. Thanks to the new textures formulated by La Roche-Posay Dermatological Laboratory, you can now benefit from high and very high protection that's invisible on the skin.
Sensory textures for each skin type
The Anthelios range not only offers different protection levels (SPF 30 and 50+) to meet the needs of different phototypes, but it also offers a wide range of sensory textures to suit each skin type:
- A sensation of comfort combined with moisturization in creamy textures for normal or dry skin.
- An anti-shine effect thanks to an ideal texture for combination to oily and acne prone skin, which guarantees a "dry finish."
- Ultra-lightweight, non-greasy, non-sticky textures, ideal for all skin types with an imperceptible finish and no white streaks.
Each benefit has its own color code!
To make it easier for you to find the sun care product most suited to your skin type and phototype, Anthelios products now feature a new visual identity, associating colors to each skin benefit:
- Blue: Comfort (for normal to dry skin)
- Green: Anti-shine (for combination to oily skin, as well as acne prone skin)
- Yellow: Ultra-lightweight (for all skin types)
Texture adapted to each indication
Anthelios by La Roche-Posay comes in several textures adapted to suit each individual's skin type, treatment requirements, and type of sun exposure.
High protection guaranteed
The Anthelios range adheres to a strict formulation charter to ensure its products do not irritate sun-sensitive skin. It also offers optimum protection against UVA and UVB rays that's even stricter than the European recommendation for sun products. Moreover, Anthelios sun creams are water resistant, even after four swims. They are also enriched with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water which has natural soothing and antioxidant properties.