La Roche-Posay's commitment
For over 30 years, La Roche-Posay has worked with dermatologists throughout the world to invent skincare and make-up products that meet their needs and requirements, supporting them in their training and their role of taking daily care of patients, through a number of actions including educational workshops for patients and skin cancer screening days.
La Roche-Posay. Recommended by over 25,000 dermatologists.
- By supporting educational structures, such as Atopy workshops or ointment schools, which are welcomed by adults and children, we hope to contribute to a better understanding of the disease and available treatments. There are now 80 schools across 23 countries. The principles of therapeutic education are developed based on discussions with other patients regarding their experience, knowledge and expertise, in order to cope better with the illness.
- Over 415,000 patients have been treated at the La Roche-Posay Thermal Center since 1905 (8,000 patients a year).
- In 2011, partnerships were established in several countries with associations of patients with skin diseases.
In Canada, for example, where over 25% of children suffer from eczema, the "100 families" provides a platform for sharing experiences on social networks. Parents have La Roche-Posay products adapted to their child's atopy for a year to assess the improvement of the little patient's quality of life.
- In late 2010, the brand accounted for over 600 epidemiological and observational clinical studies.
- A team of doctors is dedicated to the live analysis of cable consumers in 26 countries.
- La Roche-Posay Foundation has awarded 131 fellowships in dermatology - since its inception in 1995.